Welcome back — we’ve missed you!
Hawaiian Mission Houses is excited to welcome the community back to our site beginning Tuesday, July 14, by reservation only! Please reference the following to schedule your first re-opening visit:
Gift Shop: The Gift Shop will be open for walk-in shopping Tuesdays and Fridays 10:30am to 2:30pm and Saturdays 10:30am to 3pm. The store has a maximum capacity of 6 people to maintain social distancing, so please be aware we may need to ask visitors to wait outside to limit store capacity. Use of masks inside and hand sanitizer at the door will be required. Online order pick-up will also be available during these times. Place orders at https://www.missionhouses.org/gift-shop/
Our new reality has shaped some new procedures at Hawaiian Mission Houses, in order to keep visitors and staff safe as we invite you back to our beautiful campus. Please be aware of the following requirements for visiting:
● Cloth face covering will be required while on campus.
● Observe social distancing at all times, keep at least a six foot distance between yourself and others.
● Use of hand sanitizer will be required before entering any interior space at Hawaiian Mission Houses.
● Tour ticket holders will have a temperature scan performed before the tour begins.
● Please do not visit if you have had contact with a person confirmed to have COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
● Please do not visit if you have traveled outside of Hawaii within the last 14 days.
● Please do not visit if you are feeling ill or have any of the following symptoms or are taking medication to alleviate the following symptoms:
○ Fever, sore throat, new cough and congestion, headache, runny nose, shortness of breath, vomiting, diarrhea, skin rash, loss of taste or smell, tiredness/fatigue, muscle ache, chest pain/pressure.
To read our full re-opening policies and procedures click HERE.
Thank you for your cooperation!
Continue scrolling to shop Online!
The Hale Kūʻai
The gift shop features a wide selection of unique merchandise, including books on Hawaiian language, history and culture, stationery, historic photographs, prints and posters, locally crafted jewelry, ceramic bowls, native wood products.
Bicentennial Book Set
$80.00Add to cart
Engraved at Lahainaluna: A History of Printmaking by Hawaiians at the Lahainaluna Seminary, 1834-1844
$60.00Add to cart
Kōkua Aku, Kōkua Mai: Chiefs, Missionaries, and Five Transformations of the Hawaiian Kingdom
$30.00Add to cart
Partners in Change: A Biographical Encyclopedia of American Protestant Missionaries in Hawaiʻi and their Hawaiian and Tahitian Colleagues, 1820-1900
$60.00Add to cart
‘Ōlelo No‘eau. Hawaiian Proverbs & Poetical Sayings.$40.00 Add to cart
Ka Baibala Hemolele. The Holy Bible.$75.00 Add to cart
The Kingdom and the Republic Sovereign Hawai’i and the Early United States$40.00 Read more
The Long Journeys Home: The Repatriations of Henry ‘Opukaha‘ia and Albert Afraid of Hawk$25.00 Add to cart